SPIRAX / FORBES MARSHALL
You are here: Brands / Spirax-Forbes Marshall
Disc Check Valves FMDCV
The Forbes Marshall spring loaded disc check valve is of wafer pattern designed to be sandwiched between flanges and is compatible with both PN and ANSI flanges. They are compact in design as compared to the conventional swing and lift type of disc check valves. These valves offer a tight shutoff and are available in a large range of sizes.
1. FMDCVANSI Forbes Marshall Disc Check Valve (Metal-to-Metal / Soft / Viton Seating) Compatible with ANSI Flanges
The Forbes Marshall disc check valves compatible with ANSI flanges, FMDCVANSI, are of the wafer pattern designed to be sandwiched between flanges. They are suitable for use on a wide range of fluids for applications in process lines, hot water systems, steam and condensate system, etc. ace-to face F dimensions conform to EN558 part 1 series 52 Sizes and Pipe Connections 15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100 suitable for installation NB between ANSI class 150 and 300.
• Available in high-temperature springs, heavy-duty springs, and spring-less configuration
• Stainless steel, Viton, or EPDM seats available as per the media in which the valves are used.
• Use of disc check valves at right locations, such as outlet of a float trap in a closed discharge system can help avoid severe issues such as water logging in the process equipment.
• Disc check valves can save costly equipment such as flowmeters, control valves and strainers which are susceptible to damage because of the backflow.
Piston Valves PSVAL
Forbes Marshall Piston Valves are the best technical fit to cater to a variety of fluid isolation applications in the industrial sector. They find application in a variety of media in process and utilities like saturated steam, superheated steam, heat transfer fluids, nitrogen and more.
Our piston valves are unique in their ability to provide a perfect inline shut off and no gland leakage. This ensures zero inline/external leakage.
• 480 to 600 % higher sealing area.
• Class VI bubble tight shut off: burnished piston sealing.
• Zero gland leakage, Soft seated Sealing
• Perfect interface fit, Interchangeable parts
• Protection of wetted parts: In open and closed conditions, the piston remains enclosed in sealing rings and is hence protected from erosive or corrosive material.
• Issues such as water logging in the process equipment.
• Zero inline leakage.
Class vi bubble tight shut off.
• Zero gland leakage.
• Perfect interface fit.
• No water hammers.
• Ease of maintenance as critical components can be replaced without the removal of the valve from the line.
• Valve seating on the sides eliminates the possibility of a wire drawing effect.
• Protection of wetted parts.
• Ease of operation.
• Low cost of repair.
• Low cost of ownership.
Forbes Marshall Safety Relief Valve FMSRV
The Forbes Marshall Safety Relief Valve FMSRV is a high lift safety valve with gun metal seat, valve and brass internals suitable for use on steam, air, and water.
1.FMSRV (DN 15) Forbes Marshall Safety Relief Valve
The Forbes Marshall Safety Relief Valve FMSRV is a high lift safety valve with gun metal seat, valve and body and brass internals suitable for use on steam and water. Size and Pipe Connections DN 15 Screwed BSPT/BSP/NPT Note : Available with IBR certificate
2. FMSRV (DN20-50) Forbes Marshall Safety Relief Valve
The Forbes Marshall Safety Relief Valve FMSRV is a high lift safety valve with gun metal seat, valve and brass internals suitable for use on steam, air and water. Size and Pipe Connections DN 20, 25, 40 and 50 Screwed BSPT/BSP/NPT Available with IBR certificate
• Quick to install and reset
• Safety of process equipment
feel free to connect
We might work together and might start a trustworthy work relationship for a long time.