Pressure Balance Lubricated Plug Valve
Our Valves are produced according to International ASTM ANSI Standards, ASTM API Standards, and ASTM DIN Standards in India.
Inverted pressure balance lubricated plug valve acc. to ANSI applies to the cutting and connection of pipelines medium that is used in various industries such as petroleum, chemical, pharmacy, chemical fertilizer, electric power, etc. under nominal pressure of CLASS 150 – 2500 lbs. and working temperature of -29°C -180°C.
- It has a perceptive construction, reliable seal, and outstanding performance.
- It has the structure of flip-chip balance able pressure and light on/off control.
An oil groove is set among the valve body and seal surface, which may infuse the seal grease to enhance the sealing capacity
- The part material and flange dimension may be decided according to contemporary operating conditions and users obligations so that it meets the necessities of several engineering
- EASE TO MAINTENANCE
- Assures equalized pressure between the plug and upper and lower body chambers.
- Pressure is balanced by two holes in the plug which connects the plug port with the lower and upper cavities.
Pressure Balancing Plug Valve
Pressure Balancing Screwed Plug-Valve
2″ to 24″
2″ to 24″
2″ to 18″
2″ to 16″
2″ to 12″
2″ to 8″
API 6D / API 599
Face to face Dimension
API 6D / ASME B16.10
API 6D / API 598
ASME B16.5 UP TO 24”ASME B16.47 ABOVE 24”
MSS SP – 55
WCB / LCB / LCC / CF8M / CF8 / CF3M
F6A / F316 / F304 / F316L / F51 /
Flanged / Butt-weld End
feel free to connect
We might work together and might start a trustworthy work relationship for a long time.