Forged Steel Gate Valves
Our Valves are produced according to International ASTM ANSI Standards, ASTM API Standards, and ASTM DIN Standards in India.
Forged Steel Gate Valves are Bolted Bonnet & Welded Bonnet, outside screw and yoke type, rising stem design. Forged Valves Body and bonnet made from high-quality forgings. We offer Forged Steel Gate Valves in size 1/2 (DN15) to 2 (DN50) to suit various critical, non-critical applications and pressure ratings in 150~2500LB. Forged Steel Gate Valve manufacturing range covers Regular Port and Standard Port both types of Valve.
Forged Steel Gate Valves are prepared under any Third-party inspection also. For High Pressure & Temperature application, Stellited ST6 Face Seat & Gate is available. Forged Gate Valve available is Threaded End, Socket Weld End, Butt Weld End, and Flanged End Connection. For Flanged End Forged Gate Valve flanges will be welded with a valve body not integral forged.
- Low frictional losses.
- Great chemical & corrosion resistance.
- Maximum operating pressure 10 kg/cm² (142 psi).
- Lightweight for easier & quick installation.
- Manufactured from the high-performance rigid optimum quality compound.
- Precision in flow control.
Advantages of Forged Steel Gate Valves:
- The fluid resistance is low, and the sealing surface is subjected to medium attack and erosion.
- It takes less effort to open and close.
- The flow direction of the medium is free from restriction, disturbance, and pressure reduction.
- Simple shape, short structure length, good manufacturing technology, and wide application range.
Limitations of Forged Steel Gate Valves:
- The sealing surface is easy to cause erosion and abrasion, and maintenance is difficult.
- The size is large, so it needs some space to open and close for a long time.
- Complex structure.
Material of Construction
Body & Bonnet Material
ASTM A 105 – Forged Carbon Steel ASTM A 182 F304/F304L – Forged Stainless Steel ASTM A 182 F316/F316L – Forged Stainless Steel ASTM A 182 F11/F22 – Alloy Steel
Trims / Working Parts
ASTM A 276 T – 410(SS-410 – 13% Cr. Steel) ASTM A 276 T – 304/304L(SS-304/SS-304L) ASTM A 276 T – 316/316L(SS-316/SS-316L) Stellited – ST6
PTFE Virgin/Carbon Filled Teflon Grafoil Ring/Graphite Ring
SS 304/316 Spiral Wound with Graphite Filled
ASTM A 193 GR. B7/B8/B8M/A 194 GR. 2H
Design & Testing Standard
API 602 / BS 5352 / ASME B16.34
Flange End Standard
ASME B16.5/For Face To Face ASME B16.10
Flanged End to ASME B16.5, 150#/300#/600#(FLANGES WELDED) Screwed – Threaded End to ASME B1.20.1 Socket Weld End to ASME B16.11 Butt Weld End to ASME B16.25
Manual, Electric Actuator
feel free to connect
We might work together and might start a trustworthy work relationship for a long time.