Our Valves are produced according to International ASTM ANSI Standards, ASTM API Standards, and ASTM DIN Standards in India.
What are gate valves?
Gate Valves are generally utilized for all types of purposes and are suitable for both above-ground and underground installation. Not least for underground installations, it is paramount to choose the right type of Valves to avoid high replacement costs.
A Gate Valve, also known as a sluice valve, is a Valve that opens by elevating a round or rectangular gate/wedge out of the route of the fluid. Gate Valves are principally designed to start or stop the flow, and when minimum flow restrictions are required. In operating, these Valves commonly are either completely opened or completely closed.
Characteristics and Specs:
Gate Valves Applications
Profoundly Suitable for flow control & Limitation in irrigation & water supply lines.
Advantages of Gate Valves:
- Excellent Restriction peculiarities.
- Gate Valves are bidirectional so they can be used in two directions.
- Pressure loss through the Valves is insignificant.
Limitations of Gate Valves:
- They cannot be opened or closed immediately.
- Gate Valves are not suitable to regulate or throttle flow.
- They are sensitive to vibration in the open state.
feel free to connect
We might work together and might start a trustworthy work relationship for a long time.