Our Valves are produced according to International ASTM ANSI Standards, ASTM API Standards, and ASTM DIN Standards in India.
Control valves are utilized most commonly to combine two flows or to divert one flow into one or two outlets. The three-way valve package is exactly accurate and befitted to address the space limitations of the OEM industry. They are designed to succeed and perform the functions of two single ported control valves acting in contrary directions, in converging or diverging liquid flow. They can be used to control the circulation of water, oil, seawater, or other liquid for heating or cooling purposes including heat exchange bypass control.
SIZE: 25NB – 400NB
RATING: 150, 300, 600, 900 & 1500 Class
END CONNECTION: Flanged, Butt-weld & Socket weld
MATERIAL: Cast Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Hast alloy, etc.
Single Seated, Globe, Unbalanced Design
- Used valve for all major Fluids, Working conditions & Applications. Very easy to maintain.
Single Seated, Globe, Balanced Design
- Excellent valve for Liquid, Air & Clean Gases. Has very high stability and better response
Single Seated, Globe
- Suitable for High working pressure & High pressure Drop
Double Seated Globe
- Used for High Flow Capacity (CV Value) & High Pressure Differential such as Boiler feed Water, etc.
3 Way Mixing & Diverting
- Used for Thermic Fluid, Steam, Cooling Water, etc. where excess amount of fluid has to be by-passed.
- Positioner (Pneumatic, Electro Pneumatic & Smart)
- Pressure Transmitter
- I/P Converter
- Solenoid Valve
- Limit Switches
- Air Filter Regulator
- Manual Hand Wheel
- Available with Direct and Reverse Acting Actuators
Control Valves Applications
Advantages of Control Valves:
- Accelerated and efficient functioning.
- Long-lasting service life.
- The design is Compact, to promote minimum space usage.
- Minimal pressure drop.
Limitations of Gate Valves:
- Control signal demands are on throughout its working period.
feel free to connect
We might work together and might start a trustworthy work relationship for a long time.