Bolted Globe Valves
Our Valves are produced according to International ASTM ANSI Standards, ASTM API Standards, and ASTM DIN Standards in India.
Globe valves are outside screw & yoke type, bolted bonnet, rising stem, and handwheel. Valves are profoundly suitable for services expecting constant operation and throttling. The internal passage within the valve turns the flow-through 90° changes of direction resulting in pressure fall and disturbance. Globe valves are commonly used where moderate control or regulation of flow is demanded.
Globe valves are sufficient for all service media. The Globe Valves is usually faster to operate due to less travel. But requires much force to operate compared to Gate valves.
Advantages of Bolted Globe Valves:
- Excellent shutoff ability.
- Average to great throttling ability.
- Shorter stroke (compared to a gate valve)
- Available in tee, wye, and angle patterns, each offering unparalleled capacities.
- Simple to machine or resurface the seats.
- With the disc not attached to the stem, the valve can be utilized as a stop-check valve.
2″ to 24″
2″ to 24″
2″ to 12″
BS EN 12266-1
FACE TO FACE
ASME B 16.10
Flanged End – ASME B 16.5
PRESSURE – TEMPERATURE CHART
ASME B 16.34
Flanged End Raised Face, Butt Weld End, RTJ,. ETC
Hand wheel, Gear Operator, Electrical Actuator, Pneumatic, Hydraulic
WCB, WC1, WC6, WC9, LCB, LCC, LC3, C5, C12, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, CF8C, CN7M, CD4MCu,
13% Cr Steel, 304 , 304L, 316, 316L, 321, 347, F51, Monel
feel free to connect
We might work together and might start a trustworthy work relationship for a long time.